Eastern Branch Sponsorships for 2015
The Eastern Branch would like to take this time to thank our sponsors for 2014. With these companies' continued support, the Eastern Branch has been able to offer a wide variety of professional development and networking opportunities for our members.
The Eastern Branch and its members extend our warmest gratitude to Duke University Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Falcon Engineering, Dewberry, Simpson & Associates, MBP, Terracon, Element Analytical, and Kimley-Horn & Associates. We truly appreciate all the help you have provided.
As we move into the New Year, the Eastern Branch is looking for new and continued sponsorships for 2015. A summary of the program's purpose and detailed descriptions of the sponsorship levels are given below.
1) To increase the connectivity between branch members and sponsoring firms in the triangle area.
2) To provide more exposure to branch members of the sponsor's services and capabilities.
3) To help reduce the monthly meeting cost to ASCE members and life members.
Luncheon or Dinner Meeting Sponsor
Cost: $300 per calendar year.
Luncheons will be held at the NCSU Club in January, March, May, July, September and November. Dinner meetings will be held in February (in Durham), and April, June and October at 1705 Prime in Raleigh
- Display of your company's logo prior to the start of each ASCE meeting in 2015.
- Sponsorship identification in meeting announcements.
- An opportunity to bring a self-supported banner or similar display that can be set up during the networking/social hour and program.
- An opportunity to discuss your company for 3 to 5 minutes prior to the scheduled presentation (only one firm will be allowed to present per meeting).
- Company logo displayed on Eastern Branch website for 2015.
Cost: $100 per calendar year
Benefit: Company logo displayed on Eastern Branch website for 2015.
Luncheon and dinner meeting sponsors will be limited to a first-come, first-serve basis. So be sure to respond soon. When signing up, each company can select their month to present from the list of available dates. If you have any questions regarding the program, do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please respond by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if your firm is interested.